The school curriculum is divided into 6 different Key Learning Areas which are taught in the classroom.
- Creative and Practical Arts – Music, Visual Arts (Art and Craft), Drama and Dance
- English – Reading and Viewing, Speaking and Listening, and Writing and Representing
- Human Society and its Environment – We are trialling the new History syllabus and will begin to look at the new Geography syllabus from Term 3 2015.
- Mathematics – Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability
- Personal Development. Health and Physical Education – Health and Safety, Sport, Drug Education, Child Protection, Peer Support.
- Science – Science (Investigating and Designing), Computer Education
Further Information on School Curriculum in NSW can be found below